Terms of Service
1. In general
The webshop of Kalas Sportswear is run by KALAS Wear Ltd., Somerton House, Broad Street, Somerset TA11 7ND, company number: GB176288861, hereinafter referred to as Kalas. All purchases made in this webshop are governed by these general conditions. The customer explicitly accepts these conditions when ordering. Kalas does not accept other conditions, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
2. Protection of personal data
Kalas undertakes not to pass personal data on for either commercial or non-commercial purposes.
3. Product information
• We have made every effort to display the colours of design and product description as accurately as possible at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
• All prices are VAT included.
• It is advisable for the customer to check the prices before placing an order.
• The web shop has been created to manage the direct sales of Kalas products to the consumer to whom the access details had been transferred. The products obtained in this way can never be resold in shops, online shops or anywhere else, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
• Before making a purchase the customer accepts the Terms of Service.
5. Payment and invoicing
• After placing the order, the customer will be redirected to a secured payment page on our website, proposing them to make their payment online. After the payment, he or she will receive an acknowledgment on the screen and also by e-mail.
• One collective invoice will be issued after the individual orders have been manufactured. The invoice details must be clearly stated before the webshop has been created and cannot be changed either when ordering or during the manufacturing process.
• The webshop has been created to facilitate the purchase of Kalas personalized clothing.
• Within 2 days after closing the webshop, Kalas starts to produce the individual orders. The usual lead time varies between 4 and 6 weeks. The delivery time information will be communicated to the customer upon receiving an order confirmation before putting into production.
The very nature of custom wear means each and every product is highly personalised. Consequently we are unable to offer exchanges or refunds if a customer orders incorrect sizes. Please check your sizes carefully using our size guide and if at all unsure please contact our representative email@example.com for advice.
8. Contact information
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Governing law
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.